Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"I have fired the (Canadian) Horse Catcher"
RE: "I have fired the (Canadian) Horse Catcher"
(11-22-2019, 09:34 AM)robkelk Wrote: So, fewer people taking longer to do the same amount of work. And it's in the healthcare field.

I thought shortening wait times for health care was what all the parties were campaigning on...
The UCP has demonstrated a consistent gap between what they campaigned on and what the have delivered.

Like saying that they will produce a more fiscally responsible budget, and returning one with a 2 billion larger deficit than the NDP the year before and also service and infrastructure cuts.

Frankly, if the party leadership campaign issues hadn't been coming up before the investigation was shut down I'd be looking at buying a UCP membership. Not because I agree with them, but because I would then have a chance to vote against Kenney directly. Also my skim through the posts that are still up for election don't seem to have more than one person running for them which is surely the sign of a healthy democratic process.
-Now available with copious trivia!

Messages In This Thread
RE: "I have fired the (Canadian) Horse Catcher" - by nocarename - 11-22-2019, 10:04 AM