Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Sixth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
[OOC][PLOT] The Sixth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Old thread is still useful.

EDIT: All of the old threads:

(12-04-2019, 07:38 PM)robkelk Wrote: So, it's three weeks until Christmas. Anybody think we can get the Christmas Party story finished by then?

(dodges the incoming attacks from pretty much everybody)

Big Grin

EDIT: Here's a serious suggestion for that story. Each writer picks one of the characters from his or her household and writes a scene where that character gets or makes a gift for the person whose name he or she drew. (The list is here.) The challenge is that you aren't allowed to pick your SI - you have to write the story from a different character's viewpoint.

There are some easy name-draws (e.g. Sakura Kinomoto drew Tomoyo Daidouji's name) and some difficult ones (e.g. Ryo-Ooki drew Tomo Takino's name) - pick a scene to give yourself as much or as little a writing challenge as you prefer.

Oh, yes... Ben, in case you haven't read the list yet: Ayeka drew Ryoko's name. I expect hilarity to ensue.

This doesn't count as my entry for this, because I chose my SI for it. Besides, it's not much of a scene, and I see no way to expand it that doesn't count as padding.

Some gift exchange draws are easier than others, Rob Donaldson thought as he walked out of the Beer Store, Melissa Mao's gift under his arm.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
[OOC][PLOT] The Sixth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 12-21-2019, 09:21 PM