Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Election 2020. A quiet break from US Politics at least
RE: Election 2020. A quiet break from US Politics at least
And after a hundred and forty days and a pandemic, we now have a government.

Fianna Fail and Fine Gael. The Party of farmers and landlords and the party of landlords and farmers. Oh, with the Green Party. The position of Taoiseach will rotate year by year. It's now being portrayed as the 'end' of Civil War politics. That's basically the real difference between the parties.

As it is, Sinn Fein have already brought out their Will of the People machine. Their supporters are mewling about it on the Facebook shitting out the sort of 'emoji' filled memes that they eminintly lack the creativity to create.

I don't know. It's sort of how the system's supposed to work. A government that the greatest number of people will 'tolerate', rather than the government a plurality of people want.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Election 2020. A quiet break from US Politics at least - by Dartz - 06-27-2020, 10:23 AM