Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A potato is me/cheap user experience upgrades
RE: A potato is me/cheap user experience upgrades
Yeah, my new build I do have a single USB3 port and two USB2 ports on the front (cheap Cooler Master case, so I have watercooling options if I want 'em). Since i wasn't planning on adding anything in the external 3.5" bay, I bought a USB3 card and an insert for that bay so that I have two extra USB3 ports on the front. I pulled the slim laptop style DVD/bluRay unit from the old MiniITX, and bought a simple IcyDock cradle to adapt it to the 5.25 bay.

My keyboard is actually an old IBM Model M. When I bought the motherboard, I didn't realize that PS2 ports were again a thing for gaming motherboards, so I could at least stop using the USB adapter. The keyboard will likely outlive me, and like yours, it would make a handy weapon if I really needed it to be.
"You know how parents tell you everything's going to fine, but you know they're lying to make you feel better? Everything's going to be fine." - The Doctor

Messages In This Thread
RE: A potato is me - by Jinx999 - 04-08-2020, 02:41 AM
RE: A potato is me - by classicdrogn - 04-08-2020, 05:22 AM
RE: A potato is me - by classicdrogn - 04-10-2020, 06:05 PM
RE: A potato is me - by classicdrogn - 04-12-2020, 12:02 AM
RE: A potato is me/cheap user experience upgrades - by LynnInDenver - 05-11-2020, 07:34 PM