Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So that was new and not fun
So that was new and not fun
Sad 
If you're feeling a little claustrophobic cooped up in quarantine, count your blessings I guess, because I just woke up, looked around my eight by eight by seven foot tall bedroom, and had a panic attack because "this p[lace is too big," until I could box myself in with some stuff on either side of an armchair, on a sturdy little table in front, and my wide-brimmed hat acting as a personal ceiling to cut off everything above my eyebrows. I hope this is not going to be a thing going forward, because while not wanting to leave the house has been manageable to the point I didn't even realize how much I hated it, stomach-turning terror at not having solid walls close enough for my elbows to touch is liable to cause many more problems. Not least because in a high-risk household I'm still the least-unhealthy choice to go for the grocery runs, and the thought of doing that "again this week" is raising my heart rate as I type it, and not because of anything to do with the corona virus.

Fuck.

And I should keep a journal or something instead of dropping this kind of thing on you mob. Doublefuck. Doing it anyway because fuck all the ducks.
--
‎noli esse culus

Messages In This Thread
So that was new and not fun - by classicdrogn - 04-19-2020, 06:22 AM
RE: So that was new and not fun - by robkelk - 04-19-2020, 07:57 AM
RE: So that was new and not fun - by classicdrogn - 04-19-2020, 09:14 AM
RE: So that was new and not fun - by classicdrogn - 04-25-2020, 08:00 AM
RE: So that was new and not fun - by LynnInDenver - 04-25-2020, 09:46 AM
RE: So that was new and not fun - by robkelk - 04-25-2020, 10:05 AM
RE: So that was new and not fun - by Bob Schroeck - 04-25-2020, 01:48 PM
RE: So that was new and not fun - by classicdrogn - 04-26-2020, 03:15 AM