Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
44 Magnum, the most powerful updates on the web
RE: 44 Magnum, the most powerful updates on the web
Has anyone else been having trouble with Calibre/FanFicFare not seeing SB fic recently? Maybe a week or two ago, it started reporting everything as only having one or two chapters on the site. Sometimes odd things like this have cropped up before and get fixed in a following update so I figured I'd wait and see, but now I have waited and not seen.

edit: SV too, and investigation of the few (old) threads not reporting this way reveal that it's probably a matter of having stopped recognizing threadmarks for some reason, as only links in the first post get followed. Very odd. Now to see if I can find a bug tracker for FFF and if it's already been reported, though I do expect it to have been.

e2: Apparently I just haven't waited long enough; the issue has been solved for the test branch of FFF but hasn't yet propagated to whatever location Calibre checks for updated plugins. Eh, I have far more to read than I would get through before that happens anyway, as long as the fix is in.
--
‎noli esse culus

Messages In This Thread
RE: 44 Magnum, the most powerful updates on the web - by classicdrogn - 10-31-2020, 06:42 PM