Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nintendo Switch Lite and games
Nintendo Switch Lite and games
I thought I'd talk about the Switch Lite I bought and the games I currently have. 
I have a yellow Switch Lite. I feel lucky to have finally gotten one without going to scalpers on eBay. I was going to get the regular switch so I could hook it up to a tv, but the scalpers pretty much buy up every switch just as soon as they are restocked and resell them for $200 over list price. Ended up getting the lite via GameStop in a decent bundle. Buying via a bundle if you are just starting out seems to be the key to getting one right now.

Games I currently have starting with physical copies: Sonic Mania, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Mario Kart 8 deluxe, Mega Man 11, Street Fighter 30th anniversary collection. Digital games I have: Cadence of Hyrule, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Tetris 99, plus the NES and SNES collections with Switch online subscription.

Smash reminds me of how much I really suck at fighting games. All the platform games show me how rusty I'm at them. I've been playing a lot of Animal Crossing because it is a relaxing game. 

Battery Life is pretty much at what Nintendo advertises. It does get really warm after a long time playing it. 

On my wish list: some sort of stand I could set it on and a controller for table top mode. The built in controls are solid, but can get uncomfortable during long play sessions.
"Some people are the apple of your eye. Others are just a pie in your face. Apples, maaan. Stick with them." -- Pascal (Animal Crossing: New Horizons)

Messages In This Thread
Nintendo Switch Lite and games - by Jenova_Silverstar - 06-10-2020, 11:24 PM