Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Totw (step as yet un numbered) Sing-a-long ch 4
RE: Totw (step as yet un numbered) Sing-a-long ch 4
-->             8     8     8     8     8     8     8     8     8

Muck glared at the the fellow members of Diamond Force as he came out into their common living space.  “TEN SECONDS.  TEN Bloody seconds I was behind the curve rolling out of my rack and I wind up tail end Charlie?  All I can say is you two better not have sucked up all my coffee.”

Kisaki Gamlin just smirked as he hoisted his mug in Muck’s general direction.  “We always preferred tea on Mars.”

Muck accepted a mug from Dick and inhaled deeply.  “Ahhh.  Okay, kid.  You get to live at least one more day.”

“Can’t say I blame you, LT.  Where the heck did you get this?”

Muck made a wave with the hand not holding his coffee cup.  “a couple of fica thataway.  When I had braked, it was outside of a little coffee place called “The Slave of Coffee” in Syracuse, New York.  Run by a guy by the name of Joe Coffee.”  Muck took a moment and glared at a coughing Gamlin.

“Anyway, Joe welcomed me and had me describe the perfect cup of coffee.  He mixed and ground and brewed and your tasting the results.  The best damn cup of coffee I ever tasted.  Then he looked up and outside and saw FRED.  He asked me if he was mine and I said yes.  He then pointed at an amazing machine behind the bar and said he’d give me 5 pounds of roasted beans to my prescription if I could deliver that to a friend of his, one Jake Stonebender, at his bar in Long Island.”

“So you did.”

“Yes, and Dick there is reaping the benefits, thou…  Tea drinker.”
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to rock the sky?
Thats' every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry!
NO QUARTER!

No Quarter by Echo's Children

Messages In This Thread
RE: Totw (step as yet un numbered) Sing-a-long ch 4 - by Star Ranger4 - 09-09-2020, 02:04 AM