Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COVID-19 & US healthcare system: Flattening the Third
RE: COVID-19 & US healthcare system: Flattening the Third
Vocational jobs are not easy to learn. Especially when you consider the amount of bad electricians and plumbers I see - most have their papers and most are fucking useless. I've seen some genuinely hair-rasising shit. Houses with the main earth disconnected (electrocution hazard), pressurised solid-fuel boilers with no gravity circuit (Bomb) and other such shit.

A good tradesperson is rare. They'll cost more per hour, but save you money in getting it done first time, or in less time. Which is why people, being morons, hire the cheapest eejit they can.

In the end though, I can draft up a design, but I'll be fucked if I can ever impliment it.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: COVID-19 & US healthcare system: Flattening the Third - by Dartz - 08-02-2020, 07:02 AM