Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wear Your Mask - COVID-19 Thread II
RE: Wear Your Mask - COVID-19 Thread II
So, some people are claiming that they're being shamed for wanting to not be vaccinated: https://www.9news.com/article/news/healt...05fd473c8e

Given the way polls (yeah I know) have shown that people's discomfort with the vaccine process has dropped, to an extent I'm not surprised; we're all tired of having to avoid our friends, not have gatherings, and every single person who says they're not getting the vaccine is pushing the timetable further and further down on being able to see our friends again.

Not that this will directly effect me quite as much with Lockdown Lite once we're fully vaccinated; we're acknowledged that October is the earliest we're considering out in public larger gatherings, probably no restaurant outing until November, but because all of our friends we want over will also be vaccinated once we're done with ours, we can at least have them over much more easily. But I also know a bunch of people don't have that specific set of options (no space to host), or want to do the public gatherings, and at this point the refusers and anti-vaccers are going to be receiving some very directed (and honestly earned) anger if they're the cause for this thing being dragged out even one more month longer than it had to be.
"You know how parents tell you everything's going to fine, but you know they're lying to make you feel better? Everything's going to be fine." - The Doctor

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wear Your Mask - COVID-19 Thread II - by LynnInDenver - 04-13-2021, 07:31 AM
RE: Wear Your Mask - COVID-19 Thread II - by aku - 01-06-2022, 10:06 AM