Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Even better would be coming up with shorts to go with all of these 'photos'.  Wink

It was an odd quirk of life at Westwoods.  When everyone else was having lunch, it was breakfast time for Benjamin.  He insisted, though, that if he was going to be anyone's guest for lunch that no special treatment be afforded to him.  He was the farthest thing from being a picky eater, especially since his fusion with Squishy set incredible demands for his caloric intake.

"Benjamin?" said Nanoha suddenly.

"Yes?" he responded from his truly huge pile of sandwiches - all of them an assortment of tuna fish salad, chicken salad, and egg salad.  And it was a pile that he was somehow making disappear as quickly as a hungry Saiya-jin, and yet doing so in a fashion that still seemed somehow well mannered and polite.  Of course, his mother-granted title of "Mouth the Size of Texas" meant that he made a bite that was absolutely enormous for one person seem normal for him.

"If this is Texas, then where are all the farms?"

Ben chuckled at that.  Oh, to be young!

"Nanoha, my little love?  Texas has so many natural resources that if it were legally possible for the state to secede from the union, we'd have no trouble at all sustaining ourselves.  Food, petroleum, cotton, lumber, minerals?  When it comes to the all the necesities, you name it, we got it.  And the few we don't have we can easily produce enough other goods to trade for.  So the reason why you're not seeing many farms is because there are other things going on as well.

"Besides, this is San Antonio.  While we do have one heckuva stockade show and rodeo, we're more about manufacturing and commerce."

"So you mean there are farms?  Just not many that are nearby?"

"More or less.  But if you really want to see one, I can see about finding one we can visit."

"I would love that!" cried out the little blue-eyed red-head happily.  "What about you, Fate?"

"I think I would like to see one, too."

"Me too!" piped up Alicia.

Ben couldn't help but smile.  His new family gave him so much happiness that doing things to make them happy in return came so naturally to him.

"Alright, girls.  Give me a day or two to find one, and I'll let you know."

##

".... Uhm..." said Ben, taking in the odd tableau of Nanoha and Fate getting absolutely dogpiled by chicks.

"Yeah, don't ask me why," said Kurtz Webber, "but for some reason they're chick magnets."

".... Washu-chan?  Can you pass me that paper fan, please?"

(I probably shouldn't be reading through the comments section - even on Safebooru.  Tongue  )

Oh, and this will probably be how Ben gets presented with Reinforce 2.1...

"It's dangerous to go alone," said Hayate as she offered Ben a small box.  "Take this!"

[Image: __reinforce_zwei_lyrical_nanoha_and_1_mo...0a0ed7.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Black Aeronaut - 03-02-2021, 12:03 PM
RE: [IC][Story][Arc 1] Arrivals - by Norgarth - 02-13-2022, 05:08 PM