Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Well, it's canonical in both Triangle Heart and MGLN that she's American, so Arisa -> Alysa.

I'm starting to wonder where that Eastern Dress costume came from.

Anyhow, I did come up with an great powerset for her: spacial magic. - she can warp space however she needs to, so whatever is near becomes far, whatever is far becomes near, or even create wormholes and the like. She can even create pockets of holding, but they'll be finite, so it's not as broken as Homura's Bottomless Pocket of Holding.

Her weapon is an ornate lever-action rifle with a double-set double-action trigger. Double-Set means is that the gun has what appears to be two triggers. Pulling on the rear trigger will remove all the slack from the firing trigger, making it hair-triggered. The Double-Action part is what's real neat: she doesn't have to use the set trigger.

What this means is that her gun is ideally suited for both close-range gun play and long distance marksmanship. And if nothing else? She won't be afraid to go all Gramaton Cleric on someone's ass by using her rifle as a melee weapon.

Her costume, I figured, ought to be a Mahou Shoujo version of Annie Oakley's own costume from her younger days of touring with Buffalo Bill. Which means that an officer's cutlass won't be entirely out of place on her. And I do like the wings of fire - looks like it'd make for a good "EX Mode" for her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Black Aeronaut - 03-07-2021, 05:09 PM
RE: [IC][Story][Arc 1] Arrivals - by Norgarth - 02-13-2022, 05:08 PM