Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Still working on stories. The right story, this time. Won't have enough to post this weekend. Minor teaser:

"Time for us to break out of jail, then."

Any member of the Horde who wasn't already awake was startled into consciousness by the explosion that ripped open one of the dungeon cells.

In Ottawa, Washuu caught Teletha's attention, and showed her a screen. As soon as Teletha had finished reading the report, she switched on her own microphone. "All Units, TDD Actual. That explosion was detected in Ottawa. You're near a fault line, so the government is explaining it as a magnitude 3 earthquake. Exercise caution when using your more powerful attacks. TDD Actual out."

Fate turned to Nanoha - who was red with embarrassment - and said, "I guess you can't use Starlight Breaker."

"I guess not. And there's so much loose magic here already, too. It would have been perfect if we found any giants. I'll just have to stay with Divine Buster."

"I understand, my master," Raising Heart acknowledged.

As to which fault line they're near, see here.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Seventh Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 05-29-2021, 03:43 PM
RE: [IC][Story][Arc 1] Arrivals - by Norgarth - 02-13-2022, 05:08 PM