Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Songs to fit a few powers
Songs to fit a few powers
I know the sub is meant for speculation and suggestions for Songs for Doug and the resulting powers, but I want to try the reverse for once. 

So I’ve been putting thought into a few kinds of powers that I can’t remember there being an official version/ruling of, and wonder if anyone else has a better memory or imagination then me. The powers I’m thinking of in particular are -

A summon/transform into Combat Gear song, something that would allow Doug to get into gear without actually having to do it by hand, be it by summoning his stuff or transforming the clothes he’s currently wearing into them. 

A plant manipulation/chlorokinesis powerset, something like Poison Ivy or similar. There’s been dozens of different fire/earth/water/lightning style power songs, but I don’t think this one has come up before. 

A go-into-movies/tv power, something like Control Freak from the old Teen Titans cartoon, I imagine Doug entering into actual Looney Tunes or slapstick comedies or such to schmooze with the occupants. Or maybe a Kung-Fu movie for martial arts practice or something. 
WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE - God (Douglas Adams)

Messages In This Thread
Songs to fit a few powers - by David Lewis - 03-30-2021, 08:21 PM
RE: Songs to fit a few powers - by robkelk - 03-30-2021, 08:29 PM
RE: Songs to fit a few powers - by ECSNorway - 03-30-2021, 09:17 PM
RE: Songs to fit a few powers - by nocarename - 03-30-2021, 10:17 PM
RE: Songs to fit a few powers - by itsune9tl - 04-01-2021, 06:30 AM
RE: Songs to fit a few powers - by robkelk - 04-01-2021, 08:54 AM
RE: Songs to fit a few powers - by itsune9tl - 04-01-2021, 08:25 PM
RE: Songs to fit a few powers - by David Lewis - 04-02-2021, 03:36 PM