Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
[IC][Story] Full Metal Boogie
RE: [IC][Story] Full Metal Boogie
(04-07-2021, 08:45 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: Oh, this is great, BA.  Can't wait to see more.

Seconded.

That was really nice.  When I go back and write Sakura's arrival, I'm going to have to do the "introduce the rooms" thing too.

Quote:Longitude.  Nine.
Don't you mean niner?

Quote:“This is the plan,” said Ryouko as she rode in the back seat with Sousuke while Teletha had shotgun next to Ben.  “Washu gave me a portal device.  It’s one-time use only, though.”

“Only one time?” said Telehta in surprise.

“Washu’s good,” said Ryouko, “but even she can only cram so much power into a device this small and keep it stable.  Save the unstable shit for things that are supposed to go boom, ya know?”

Now you're thinking with port... wait a minute!  Hasn't... yep.  GLaDOS has been our setting since, well, before I joined.  Maybe Washu needs to have a little chat.

And now that I went back to find that section, I see Teletha is misspelled.

Quote:“Yeah, Belldandy went a little overboard when I asked for soundproofing and blast resistance charms.  You can literally set off a pipebomb in the next bedroom and you’ll hardly hear a thing.
I'm sure with Sagara staying here that will never come up, right?

And now that I went back to find that line, I notice it needs an ending quote mark.  Gosh, I didn't see anything when I was actually reading the thing.  I'm going to end this comment before I introduce any more errors retroactively.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
[IC][Story] Full Metal Boogie - by Black Aeronaut - 04-07-2021, 12:16 AM
RE: [IC][Story] Full Metal Boogie - by Labster - 04-09-2021, 02:25 AM
RE: [IC][Story] Full Metal Boogie - by robkelk - 04-09-2021, 06:27 AM
RE: [IC][Story] Full Metal Boogie - by robkelk - 05-02-2021, 06:32 PM
RE: [IC][Story] Full Metal Boogie - by robkelk - 05-09-2021, 07:07 PM