Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just had an idea...
RE: Just had an idea...
Hmm, well.

Quote:A rather unlikely seeming vampire hunter. A reluctant warrior, goofy, loyal, fun loving, and brave. The less combat oriented one, who can get in anywhere, legal or not. The member of a secretive British organisatrion who saves the world with careful training and a whole lotta books. We know the classic Scooby Gang, right?
But these ones all have long red coats. Well, except the librarian, who prefers brown.
Hellsing's Alucard, Vash the Stampede, Carmine Sandiago, and Yomiko Readman... Sunnydale may never recover.
Courtesy of classicdrogn

From Sirocco:
Quote:also, just an image - a horde of Narutos, wearing futuristic battle garb, carrying batleths, crying out "today is a good day to die" in ferocious unison.
Klingon Bunshin No Jutsu

And also:
Quote:There are two stories. Both of them I think you know.
Both focus around the life of one man, and, at times, of those close to him.
In both, that man is split in two. With each man, one side seems harmless, even comical. The other is a creature to be feared - even its name striking terror and rage into the hearts of its enemies, a being who has sacrificed much on the altar of duty. Both men serve only themselves - only themselves and their own sense of honor and justice. Both men have seen too much of death, and now refuse to kill, regardless of the circumstances.
So, what would be the harm if we just... mixed them around a little?
Hitokiri Batman.

Courtesy CattyNebulart:
Quote:Indiana Jones and the Lost Logia

Morganite:
Quote:So, I was at a convention with a lot of Bleach merchandise, which had me thinking about Bleach.
Specifically, about Kon, who seems like a nice enough guy who deserves to have something better than a stuffed animal. Of course, the problem is that it really shouldn't be a body anyone *else* is using.
Since a stuffed animal isn't a problem though, other things that aren't ordinary human bodies should work as well...
In fact, I bet he'd probably be able to animate a boomer body...
... And that's where the "This is a *bad* idea" kicked in. '.'
-Morgan, notes that Orihime in a hardsuit is also a bad idea. A very good bad idea.

Me, Myself, and My Neuroses:
Quote:You see, Kusajishi Yachiru, bored, is heading off to check out just what's going on with her Captain/Father-Figure, Zaraki "Kenny" Kenpachi. It seems he's having to replace his gigai rather frequently. Unfortunately the last thing she knew about his whereabouts was something about going undercover in a small Colorado mountain town called "South" something...-- p

Quote:The British Secret Service's expert mathematicians deduce the possibility of, then open a gate to, Seireitei, and run headfirst into the Arrancar War.
Charles Stross and Tite Kubo collaborate in Bleaching the Laundry.

deadpan29 proposed:
Quote:A teenage boy in formfitting combat armor, defending a city and all of humanity, while trying to work through his issues with a cold, calculating, emotionally distant father figure.
His two female teammates, one an extremely extroverted redhead, and the other pale and withdrawn.
A semi-humorous animal sidekick.
A tech expert who feels somewhat disconnected from the rest of humanity.
Teen Titangelion

And the Evil Midnight Lurker (what Lurks at Midnight):
Quote:Mutineers' Sailor Moon.
"In the name of Dahak, I will punish you! STARLIGHT HONEYMOON THERAPY HYPER MISSILES!"

There were times when Dahak regretted spinning off subordinate AIs as assistants and conversationalists. Now was one of them.
"You can't be serious!" Luna sputtered. "We can't install that... that scatterbrained klutz as..."
"She is a direct female-line descendant of Fleet Senshi Serenity, and the first non-mutineer human to board this vessel in fifty thousand years. And despite her quirks, she is an officer in the local space force. I assure you, Captain Tsukino will be able to carry out her duties with skill, if not with style."
------------
"You can, of course, choose to decline the manalink enhancement procedure. But if you face the mutinous Senshi in your condition, there won't be enough of you left to identify."
------------
"This is your idea of a military outfit?!"
"I believe the mutineers introduced the concept to your Earth navies. How it became a school uniform is beyond me."
-------------
"The mutineers have access only to the magical resources of Earth, and must split those energies among themselves. You will wield my full power. Further, I control access to the starseed core tap crystals emplaced on each other major body in this system during our initial survey. Luna and Artemis will return with you and seek out candidates for manalinking."
-------------
"Fleet Senshi (Engineering) Galaxia and her minions must be stopped, and soon. Three early warning beacons to the galactic east have been destroyed. The Silence is coming."

Elsa Bibat gave us:
Quote:"Following in his father's footsteps as a mobile suit pilot, Lieutenant Commander Harmon Rabb, Jr. suffered a crash while landing his Hizack on a buffeted carrier near Axis. Diagnosed with night blindness, Harm transferred to the Federation's Judge Advocate General Corps which investigates, defends and prosecutes the law of the stars. There, with fellow JAG lawyer Major Sarah McKenzie, he now fights in and out of the courtroom with the same daring and tenacity that made him a Top Gun in the earthsphere."

And I'll finish with Our Host's
Quote:Horton Hears A Dr. Who
Sucrose Octanitrate.

Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

Messages In This Thread
Just had an idea... - by Bob Schroeck - 04-09-2021, 07:46 AM
RE: Just had an idea... - by robkelk - 04-09-2021, 08:20 AM
RE: Just had an idea... - by Bob Schroeck - 04-09-2021, 12:51 PM
RE: Just had an idea... - by Bob Schroeck - 04-13-2021, 06:36 PM
RE: Just had an idea... - by classicdrogn - 04-13-2021, 08:29 PM
RE: Just had an idea... - by robkelk - 04-13-2021, 08:40 PM
RE: Just had an idea... - by robkelk - 04-21-2021, 12:40 PM
RE: Just had an idea... - by ECSNorway - 04-22-2021, 03:42 PM
RE: Just had an idea... - by robkelk - 04-22-2021, 05:19 PM
RE: Just had an idea... - by Bob Schroeck - 04-22-2021, 10:05 PM