Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC] So, just where is Aria House?
RE: [OOC] So, just where is Aria House?
(05-02-2021, 12:58 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: Actually, I put the Banzai Institute on land where a Hindu temple was built a couple/few years ago, but yeah, I'm guessing you used the same coordinates I did on the the DG page.  The Roadhouse, by the way, is located adjacent (to the SE) to a small building with a deli/restaurant and bike shop in it on the corner of Amwell and Demott.

Callahan's ... yeah, that'll do.  I actually had in mind the place across the street.  Currently a Chinese restaurant, it was a go-go bar for at least 10 or 20 years, so it seemed like a natural site for a "new" bar.  But the specific choice of building is anything but critical.

Artie's Artery is a fine location.  That whole stretch, from about a block or two north, to three or four blocks south, was filled with clubs back in the day.  The Melody Bar, the Ritz... all long gone, all fondly remembered.

Taking another look at the map, it looks like I might have put the Banzai Institute close to where you had it - OpenStreretView shows a Hindu temple adjacent to the lot that I selected.

So your descriptions were better than we thought.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
[OOC] So, just where is Aria House? - by robkelk - 05-02-2021, 11:46 AM
RE: [OOC] So, just where is Aria House? - by robkelk - 05-13-2021, 08:24 PM