Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXI
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXI
(07-26-2021, 09:36 AM)BlackĀ Aeronaut Wrote: Not often I actually look at this stuff, but a cursory glance...

"Economy" strikes me as that special sort of Aspie who doesn't think what they're doing through very carefully, and are very much ignorant of how their wishie-washy-ness looks like to outside perspectives.

As an Aspie myself (yeah, I am one and don't consider it an insult, don't stop using the term on my account, I'm a big boy), I concur entirely. Decided to go check out all the stuff they cited, and they basically kept updating the info on their own weird little soap opera concerning their Pokemon lemon fanfic writing history, entirely oblivious to how obvious their own work under an anon account and later their own name looks like their blog drama leaking on our wiki.

It's what Encyclopedia Dramatica callsĀ 'Writing yourself into an article", but this seems less "whoring for attention" and more "sharing their Livejournal with the world in a really hamfisted way".

I rejected their latest attempt edit in light of Rob's page move changes, it would just confuse things.

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXI - by GethN7 - 07-26-2021, 11:47 AM