Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXI
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXI
(09-01-2021, 11:06 AM)robkelk Wrote:
(08-30-2021, 01:42 PM)GethN7 Wrote:
(08-30-2021, 11:56 AM)robkelk Wrote: It looks like something in the new Translate code is breaking Infobox formatting.

"Infobox book" used to have "V ·  D ·  E" in the lower-right corner.

Now, the template shows "<span style="" title="<translate nowrap> View this template</translate>"><translate> v</translate> · <span style="" title="<translate nowrap> Discuss this template</translate>"><translate> d</translate> · <span style="" title="<translate nowrap> Edit this template</translate>"><translate> e</translate>" in the lower-right corner.

"Template:Infobox" and "Template:Infobox book" have not been changed.

I'm looking into it, and it just looks like we may have a stray CSS style sheet that needs fixed to Sanitized CSS, I'll get back to you shortly, this should be an easy fix.

Update: We need to reimport the Wikipedia version for his template, then copy our version changes to it. The Translate extension is fine, what we have here is one of the modules that makes the template work missing other module data for foreign language translation, nothing aside from that is broken. Weather is messing with my signal, or I'd do it myself, but this is normal, we just need to reimport some WMF stuff again and modify it for our needs.

Okay, that's been fixed.

Now the image and caption are left-aligned instead of being centered. Is that something I need to fix in the infobox template?
I'd probably need to see a side-by-side comparison in context of an article to make judgement

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXI - by LulzKiller - 09-01-2021, 11:47 AM