Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXIII
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXIII
(10-27-2021, 08:09 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote:
(10-26-2021, 10:45 PM)Umbire Wrote: Also, asking here since it's a bit more likely to be seen:

You Know That Trope Where games have limited-time-frame events that aren't necessarily tied to specific holidays, but rather just particular days of the week, say?

I FEEL like we have something for that already, maybe as a supertrope to Holiday Mode, but I can't think of what it would be named...

That doesn't ring a bell, but I'll keep an eye out for while I do my usual random walk through fixing things.

Thank you and Rob both. I've also contemplated Interactive Title Screen (which is what I'll name the trope article if it turns out we don't have it yet) - far as what Rob said, I didn't see a fitting trope in my casual glances so far. I'm not so much referring to an interactive cutscene as I am any level of changes (including cutscenes and/or dialgoue) that hinge on the game being player during certain days of the week, months, etc. without it being a holiday outright - probably a "Seasonal Mode" at most? - but still gonna check that section of tropes on Rob's advice.

EDIT: Apologies for incoherence, still a bit sleepy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXIII - by Umbire - 10-27-2021, 09:38 AM