Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter 4 is now available for your reading pleasure.
RE: Chapter 4 is now available for your reading pleasure.
Whoo, been a long while since I've been in here...I don't think I ever re-registered when the forums switched platforms last...

That said, I wonder if Doug realizes this ritual has probably Invoked the local versions of Chris and Marller? :-) I mean, it does rather distinctly look like a call to Guardians and Warriors, if not 'The' Guardian and Warrior..
And speaking of multiversal shenanigans, I'm wondering if the Moon Stick will turn out to be a different-verse expression of the Toothpick.
(Granted, it's a bit of my own headcanon, but much like certain entities that are multiversal, so are certain Artifacts, having a expression/avatar in different universes. One of those being the Ginzuishou ...a version exists in all of the Sailor Moon 'verses, as well as in others...in some it's known as 'The Matrix of Leadership'...)

That also said, I wonder if this Pluto deals with the multiversal Pluto hangout of Jeffrey Hosmer and Sean Gaffney's 'Trials and Errors'? :-)

And, sorry to end this on a slight downer note, but I spotted an minor error in the Concordance for this Step...under 'tassets', the link doesn't work right. It needs to be 'https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/sailormoon/images/0/06/Prince_Endymion_-_Anime.png'  --basically, the link you have, but with all the stuff past .png trimmed off.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chapter 4 is now available for your reading pleasure. - by Vulpis - 05-04-2022, 10:06 PM