Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon
RE: [OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon
Submitted for your approval: a help-wanted ad to start off each building's first story.

Are you xenophobic? This is not for you. We dearly need an open-minded person. He or she must be in good health, fluent in English with some other language, some knowledge of property maintenance essential, willing to assist the people around him or her. Permanent employment, pay and lodging, opportunities to learn and teach. You must apply in person; contact us for the address.

(Hey, if I'm going to steal a format, I'll steal from something by one of the best. Smile Ads in places where English is not the predominant language would replace that requirement with the local lingua franca. The "some other language" requirement can also be replaced; for Bob and me, it would be French.)

Then the building managers mention they were hired (describing the job interview with one of the Celestials or Demons if desired) and get dropped head-first into their residences. Most show up just before the first batch of displacees, but Garnett Iwasaki shows up after the Masaki residence has arrived and thus starts the Vancouver story in media res.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon - by robkelk - 05-29-2022, 11:26 AM