Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon
RE: [OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon
(06-07-2022, 05:40 AM)Labster Wrote: And the question of villain residents is: What villain residences?  Other than the Warehouse for less socialized AIs, do we have any?  I've long said we're short on antagonists.  I suppose there could be someone checking in in Roanapur, but it's like a whole town.  How would it even work?  The only way it would be stabled is if the apartment is managed by Bad Horse. 

There was a story in UF which I know you didn't read, but it had a sort of, evil!Ohtori Academy in a small part of Hell.  The plot went like: new generation does pretty fine, until Akio leaves for a whole day and then everyone starts to attempt murder of each other.  Without a character willing to put up with that, I don't quite know where the idea of villain residence stands.

Well, other than Squid Girl who thinks all of the residences are evil because they pollute her ocean.

Well, there is AMALGAM base in Indianapolis, which we now get to keep as a recurring opponent since BA isn't here to kill them off in their first appearance.

And I've mentioned MANAGEMENT but haven't shown them yet. They're more puppet-masters than front-line instigators. EDIT: And thus perfect for suborning by Salem as a false-front organization.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon - by robkelk - 06-07-2022, 06:31 AM