Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][Fun] Image thread? Images tied to Black Aeronaut's overall plotline
RE: [OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread.
*Sees how Homura is drawn*

.... Why do I get this sense that someone spilled Precure into our PMMM?

Some stuff I've dug up for Hotaru.  Not sure if I'll include them in her gallery on her wiki page or not.

First.... You may now shit your pants in terror.  Hotaru is angry.

This first image makes me think of that one line from the Disney animated feature, Atlantis, where Rourke has had it with Milo.  So I'll shamelessly steal it for this image.

Benjamin: *With an evil smile* "You know, it takes an awful lot to get under Hotaru's skin.  But congratulations!  You just won the solid-gold kewpie doll."

[Image: __tomoe_hotaru_bishoujo_senshi_sailor_mo...f238e4.jpg]

This next one would be a sketch by Benjamin once he develops some skill in drawing.  Title?  "Somebody's about to get befriended!"  (And somewhere off to the side, Nanoha is saying something along the lines of, "I'm never going to hear the end of that, am I?")

[Image: __tomoe_hotaru_and_sailor_saturn_bishouj...958bca.jpg]

Also:

Hotaru: "Isn't that a little... detailed?"

Benjamin: "Have you not noticed that I don't let very many people see what's inside this particular sketchbook?"

Hotaru: "...oooohhhhhhh."

And now for something a little different...  Imagine if Hotaru started being Sailor Saturn at Chibi-Usa's age...  So.  Damn.  Cute.

[Image: __tomoe_hotaru_and_sailor_saturn_bishouj...84ebcc.jpg]

Apparently someone has gotten Hotaru into clubbing...

[Image: __tomoe_hotaru_bishoujo_senshi_sailor_mo...0132d5.jpg]

One of Hotaru's favorite places in San Antonio will probably be the Japanese Tea Garden in Brackenridge Park and its accompanying cafe, Jingu House.

[Image: __tomoe_hotaru_bishoujo_senshi_sailor_mo...d5dc46.jpg]

[Image: __tomoe_hotaru_bishoujo_senshi_sailor_mo...deedea.jpg]

Winter Festival!  Though I imagine that in their household, they'll celebrate Saturnalia instead of Christmas, and take it a step or two further by importing the Roman traditions of the celebration into Japanese culture.  (Which I think would translate over remarkably well.)

[Image: __tomoe_hotaru_bishoujo_senshi_sailor_mo...3afa99.jpg]

[Image: __tomoe_hotaru_bishoujo_senshi_sailor_mo...b3f32a.jpg]

And let's not forget that summer festivals are a thing, too.  Hotaru and fireflies.  Natch.  (I woder how Mal and the others will react when they hear that Hotaru's name literally means "Firefly".)

[Image: __tomoe_hotaru_bishoujo_senshi_sailor_mo...dcfb65.jpg]

Just a few years on down the line, and there are already so many wonderful memories...

[Image: __tomoe_hotaru_bishoujo_senshi_sailor_mo...cb1e9a.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread. - by Black Aeronaut - 06-24-2021, 01:48 AM