Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][Fun] Image thread? Images tied to Black Aeronaut's overall plotline
RE: [OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread.
Long-haired Rei Ayanami looks gorgeous.

* Black Aeronaut slams down a stamp, leaving a bold, red mark that reads "APPROVED"

So, Rob seems to have stumbled upon one of my favorite originals over on Safebooru.  One that the instant I saw it, I said to myself, "Oh yeah.  This is definitely going to be one of my kids someday."

Mainly because I just know that no matter what kind of person her mother is, she'll be the kind of kid who is an absolute hell raiser, and yet is also such a huge sweetheart.  Why?  Because that's how I was as a toddler - utter hell raiser, but far too sweet for you to feel any real anger towards.

[Image: __original_drawn_by_manamachii__64280a7e...aa6c1e.png]

Original Here

Given her hair and eye color, and the fact that she's definitely gonna be the hyper-active "genki" type who is absolutely gonna "befriend" the everloving crap out of everyone...

Yeah.  You know who's daughter she is.  Big Grin

Say hello to Momowa (桃羽) Takamachi-Rhodes.  Named in honor of Nanoha's mother, Momoko.  The "Wa" (羽) syllable means "wing", which is a reference to just how much their parents love being in the air.  If Nanoha could have finagled it, she would've probably given birth Air Nomad style.  (Was that bit about "Dawn Chasing" an actual thing in Avatar, or just a bit of creative license by The Usual Suspects at EPU?)

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread. - by Black Aeronaut - 11-02-2021, 01:21 AM