Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country, Part II
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country, Part II
It's been an interesting couple of days.

-Edward Snowden is now a Russian Citizen.
-How long before he's mobilised too?
-Putin's Cockholster in Hungary claims EU sanctions are backfiring - probably just to extract more concessions from the EU
-Italy goes right wing because nobody else bothered to vote. Italy being Italy, it'll change nothing. The system's designed to be broken and unstable - to keep another Mussolini from centreing power.
-Roger Waters is banned from Poland for calling on Ukraine to seek peace with Russia. He's basically gone off the deep end.
-Meanwhile, Pink Floyd released a single to raise money from Ukraine. (I have it too)
-Some lad at a bus-station sets himself on fire rather than go to the front.
-In Soviet Russia, Conscript BLAMS Commissar.
-Some lads are caught on camera shouting 'Up Ukraine, Up with USA, Russia is shit' in Russian military barracks.
-Some poor bastards are issued gun-shaped slabs of rust that've been dredged up from the bottom of the canal. Maybe they still shoot?
-Fifteen recruiting stations have been torched since the mobilisation order went live.
-More hollow nuclear Sabre Rattling.
-It's clearly going well so.
-China strengthens its borders to keep Russians from fleeing.
-Georgia is making fleeing Russians sign a 'Russia is bad, mmm'kay' declaration
-While tuning back people who show up at the Border with a Z on their car
-Nissan sportscar owners expected to be dissaponted.
-Russia proceeds with "referendum". Threatens to nuke anyone who disagrees with subsequent aunschluss
-One wonders if they were bounced into it by Winnie the Pooh insisting his new plaything to the North sort itself out
-Putin was - embarrassed publicly -- at a recent conference in China. Left to wait by every one of the 'stans.
-He's gone to seethe in his private luxury dacha, far away from any man-sized windows.
-Ukraine announced. No more mobilisation. It has enough troops.
-General Mud is back to get in the way of things.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country, Part II - by Dartz - 09-26-2022, 03:01 PM