Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Apartment Manager is not a Planning Thread, #14
RE: My Apartment Manager is not a Planning Thread, #14
Well, to us, it’s kind of a series bible, but from an in-universe perspective. Having that is more useful to a writer than to anyone else.

I just realized today that I need to retcon a still unwritten scene (maybe just con it?), because of news of the past week. It turns out Hasbro has decided to move itself onto the “Dead To Me” board, Papa Colbert style, after they decided to revoke the Open Game License 1.0a after 20 years. They kinda-but-not-really backtracked today after the community went into open revolt, but the new version is still rent-seeking, and the trust has all evaporated.

Oh, anyway, Sakura Kinomoto doesn’t get to play a D&D game after all. It will have to be something else, like Pathfinder. I mean, I can’t play Paranoia with her since Takashi Yamazaki didn’t make it to Aria House. And I’ll have to change the universe it was set in too. It was going to be Eberron, but not any more. Maybe the Silver Millennium would be a cool setting for magitech?
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Apartment Manager is not a Planning Thread, #14 - by Labster - 01-14-2023, 01:19 AM