Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
META: Looking for fics where the SI gets the love interest and the story keeps going
RE: META: Looking for fics where the SI gets the love interest and the story keeps going
Oh, I know there's other options, but FanFicFare in Calibre is an easy one-stop solution to grab (realistically) more fic than I can even read anyway from the sites it does still handle, so FFn stuff has mostly fallen by the wayside for me unless it's also posted on TTH, AO3, or one of the SB/SB-adjacent sites as well. There's even some voodoo it can do with raiding your browser cache to get FFn stuff still, but you have to load each chapter manually first. Too bad so sad for the 1500 or so FFn fics that were on the list before then, but the whole point was to let me toss the URL in there, grab updates automatically when I click the button once a week or so, and read then when I get to them, which for most aside from a handful actively being followed at any one time remains "never." Insert shrug emoji here.
--
‎noli esse culus

Messages In This Thread
RE: META: Looking for fics where the SI gets the love interest and the story keeps going - by classicdrogn - 11-14-2023, 07:31 PM