Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Fanfiction Snippet in a Different Universe(Path of the Fury)
A Fanfiction Snippet in a Different Universe(Path of the Fury)
Alicia Devries looked at the prisoner in the leather jumpsuit with the LT patch. He had apparently awoken according to the guard she'd set here. She'd
been trying to scan him for days but every scan indicated anomalous results. Sometimes he wasn't even there at all according to the instruments. Her hands
had an interesting time trying to pull of his gloves, or his armor or his helmet trying to touch bare skin for telepathy. It kept evading her as distance was
apparently arbitrary to his armor.

Tisiphone kept babbling something about the mark of the Stormsdaughter who was rumored to have died over aeons ago. The Stormsdaughter was apparently a
goddess. The gods were apparently not as dead as Tisiphone believed.

Megarea's technological scans had not been much help. She was even blind to the prisoner's presence at first until Alecto recalibrated her sensors. Now
she saw a rabbit where Alicia had seen an armored sentient.

When Doug woke up, he noted the sight of iron bars, and four stone walls. The jailors had oddly left him his helmet and his armor and had only taken his
motorcycle.

The alert beeped and Alicia came to see her 'guest'.

Doug just dropped into magesight to gather as much information as he could out of his apparent jailor and surroundings.

"You're the Three. " Doug blurted as he saw the three separate triple helixes encapsulated in one body.

Alicia and Megarea inquired at the same time.

Doug had kneeled while this conversation was going on.

"Forgive me, Holy Ones for my invading this your sanctuary. "Doug hoped it was a sanctuary and not the afterlife of the Three. He hadn't gotten
killed gating through had he?" "With your leave I will gather my belongings and depart, and upon my soul I swear that I shall disturb you no further.
"

Alicia Devries raised her eyebrows.

Messages In This Thread
A Fanfiction Snippet in a Different Universe(Path of the Fury) - by kentmagus - 03-25-2008, 04:47 AM
[No subject] - by Foxboy - 03-26-2008, 04:38 AM
[No subject] - by ECSNorway - 03-26-2008, 02:49 PM
[No subject] - by Bob Schroeck - 03-31-2008, 02:32 PM
[No subject] - by Norgarth - 04-01-2008, 02:27 AM
[No subject] - by ECSNorway - 04-02-2008, 05:58 PM
[No subject] - by Bob Schroeck - 04-03-2008, 01:59 PM
[No subject] - by ECSNorway - 04-03-2008, 02:14 PM
[No subject] - by Shepherd - 04-03-2008, 05:28 PM
[No subject] - by Bob Schroeck - 04-03-2008, 06:49 PM