Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Story][Adult Themes]Paving the Road to Hell
Re: [Story][Adult Themes]Paving the Road to Hell
Rule #0 clearly states that this is a collaborative project. In my mind, if my vision doesn't complement what's allready there I've failed.
I initially ran this past Rob because I was afraid it would take things in a direction people wouldn't like (which is why I posted the warning). Rob can tell you that the initial version had the same plot flow as the posted version.
However, trying to explain the thought processes of A.C. during the story (as I, the author, understood at the time of writing. And probably doing a poor job of it) has shown that the way the plot flows (vis a vis biomodding) runs counter to how a citizen of Fenspace should act in this situation.
Thus I see three options with how to proceed:
1) Leave the story as is - Things remain as they are, and we continue. How much this influences things is up to the collective.
2) I edit the story. I currently see two ways of doing this (although advice is very welcome):
2a) I add a bit about A.C. waking up in the 'wavium lab after a hard night working on ways to cure Thionite addiction, and thus the biomodding didn't happen.
And/Or
2b) I remove all story elements involving biomodding.
3) I formally ask Bob or M Fnord to erase this thread.
At this point I'm asking for opinions on how to proceed. And while it's extreme, given significant majority opinion I WILL ask for option three.
(Personally, if I had to change things option 2a) tickles my fancy the most.)

Messages In This Thread
Re: [Story][Adult Themes]Paving the Road to Hell - by Kokuten - 06-22-2007, 07:02 PM
Re: [Story][Adult Themes]Paving the Road to Hell - by Cobalt Greywalker - 06-23-2007, 01:02 AM
Re: [Story][Adult Themes]Paving the Road to Hell - by Kokuten - 06-23-2007, 08:13 PM
Re: [Story][Adult Themes]Paving the Road to Hell - by Kokuten - 06-27-2007, 04:20 AM
Re: [Story][Adult Themes]Paving the Road to Hell - by Kokuten - 06-27-2007, 03:23 PM