Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Story][Adult Themes]Paving the Road to Hell
Re: [Story][Adult Themes]Paving the Road to Hell
Well... dang. I was going to say that if Robin really wanted to be neutered he could just utter the word yiff to Andrew. Although Andrew would have given him fair warning before going that far...
Part of me would say, "Good give the Boskonians a taste of their own medicine and perform experiments on them," which is why it's a good thing I'm not in charge of the world.
Have to say I wasn't expecting that end for Robin and Mimi. If asked I would have predicted their finding a way to slip away while no one was watching. (And then promptly being caught again as they gave into playing up to the furry yiff-a-holic stereotype). "If you're going to run away, at least make it around a corner and out of sight before you get distracted and forget to hide. Do you know how embarrassing it is for me to have people think someone so inept can escape my ship?"
-----

Will the transhumanist future have catgirls? Does Japan still exist? Well, there is your answer.

Messages In This Thread
Re: [Story][Adult Themes]Paving the Road to Hell - by Kokuten - 06-22-2007, 07:02 PM
Re: [Story][Adult Themes]Paving the Road to Hell - by Kokuten - 06-23-2007, 08:13 PM
Re: [Story][Adult Themes]Paving the Road to Hell - by Kokuten - 06-27-2007, 04:20 AM
Re: [Story][Adult Themes]Paving the Road to Hell - by Kokuten - 06-27-2007, 03:23 PM
Re: [Story][Adult Themes]Paving the Road to Hell - by LilFluff - 06-29-2007, 07:22 AM