Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Pre-rel]King Of Fen-ers discussion
Re: plot point
Post Crystal Osaka, the Gnarlycurl has moved from the Mars/obit/moons region to the major Belt activity zone - there are already good medical facilities there and at Earth and Venus, but the biggest Belt installation I recall was the "truck stop and diner" on Ceres; anything more is on the Jovian moons, which is just as far away as Mars. Gnarlycurl is by then home to a surgeon and a GP doctor and two or three nurses, and has five sets of qurters done up as hospital rooms with the works, and a dozen more that are part of the 'hotel' part of the business that can be used. The ship does sometimes leave if there's a major action in the offing (rare) to decoy and make the Black Hats think there is (more rare) or for special events and major disasters, otherwise it stays put and Wave Convoy makes supply runs with a big box trailer. If you need a venue, it can be wherever you need it, but rock miners like to play, too, you know...

- CDSERVO: Loook *deeeeply* into my eyes... Tell me, what do you see?
CROW: (hypnotized) A twisted man who wants to inflict his pain upon others.
For the next 72 hours, Itachi intoned, I will slap you with this trout. - Spying no Jutsu, chapter 3
"In the futuristic taco bell of the year 20XX, justice wears an aluminum sombrero!"hemlock-martini
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

Messages In This Thread
hmm - by ClassicDrogn - 08-08-2007, 12:39 AM
Re: hmm - by Kokuten - 08-08-2007, 02:07 AM
Re: hmm - by ClassicDrogn - 08-08-2007, 03:23 AM
Re: hmm - by Cobalt Greywalker - 08-19-2007, 11:30 PM
plot point - by Foxboy - 08-20-2007, 06:53 AM
Re: plot point - by Cobalt Greywalker - 08-20-2007, 09:14 AM
Re: plot point - by ClassicDrogn - 08-22-2007, 10:22 PM