Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holidays in Fenspace
Re: holidays
Also banned from the contest is the helmet of invisibility, a device the professor invented for The Icebreaker holiday.
The Professor has participated in every Iron Handwavium Engineering contest held at venus to date, either as a participant or judge. He is infact responsible for the name of the holiday as there was a significant dispute to its name until after the contest during which the general view of the senshi went from 'evil mad scientist threatening humanity' to 'mostly harmless nutty proffessor', thus acting as an icebreaker.It has also been the only time the Prof has actually won the contest. (I feel the urge to write this one out as a story, does anyone want to help me? Drak? It's you who came up with the holiday afterall.)
The rather large and unwieldy device (think the telepathy helmet from back to the future) which renders the user invisible whenever a towel is draped over it. Since it does not make the towel invisible it is of limited usefullness.
As a side note July 20'th is apperently called Evoloterra, not that my source is the most reliable in the world. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evoloterra
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."

Messages In This Thread
Holidays in Fenspace - by robkelk - 04-19-2007, 02:10 AM
Re: Holidays in Fenspace - by Freddy Isnot - 04-19-2007, 03:38 AM
holidays - by Norgarth - 04-19-2007, 07:43 PM
holidays - by drakensis - 04-20-2007, 10:32 AM
Re: holidays - by Bob Schroeck - 04-24-2007, 01:50 PM
Re: holidays - by Kokuten - 04-24-2007, 06:46 PM
Re: holidays - by robkelk - 04-25-2007, 12:05 AM
Re: holidays - by CattyNebulart - 04-25-2007, 01:40 AM