Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SUBMISSION] The Magnificent Midnight
Re: [SUBMISSION] The Magnificent Midnight
Sorry for practicaly disapearing from fenspace, I have been strugeling with two scenes, I think I'll post them to get feedback on them and see how to fix/complete them.
Quote:
Give Ben's level of sanity and his connections to the Professor, I'd day say that NASA would use him often as a go-between themselves and the Professor, especially if they don't want it known that they're getting his help on something. So yeah, There probably would be a few under-the-table deals.

The Prof and mundanes do not mix well, esspecially not the french, but that goes to a certain extent for the USA as well (the media did their best to paint the Prof as evil as possible, and propaganda does work.). The whole war on terror thing and the Prof being delared a terrorist and ranted about by many politicians hoping to deflect attention away from problem/scandals at home kind of has a lasting effet.
True he works for an american company, but so did Werner von Braun. And with the Prof far away in space they don't even need to clean up his reputation, just point out his genius, and probably keep their involvement with the Prof very quiet.
I somehow don't see NASA running the risk of a major scandal to talk with the Prof. Still there could be a story in it... we'll see.
Overall I'm always happy to see people with ties to the Prof, but do keep in mind that just about every newssource has slandered the Prof. (True danish news has gotten more friendly after the nuke was disarmed, but before that they were just as bad.)
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."

Messages In This Thread
Re: [SUBMISSION] The Magnificent Midnight - by Sirrocco - 02-09-2007, 04:24 AM
Re: [SUBMISSION] The Magnificent Midnight - by Kokuten - 02-09-2007, 09:08 PM
Re: [SUBMISSION] The Magnificent Midnight - by Sirrocco - 02-10-2007, 03:30 AM
Re: [SUBMISSION] The Magnificent Midnight - by Sirrocco - 02-10-2007, 11:53 PM
Re: [SUBMISSION] The Magnificent Midnight - by Kokuten - 02-11-2007, 02:31 AM
Re: [SUBMISSION] The Magnificent Midnight - by Kokuten - 02-11-2007, 10:48 AM
Re: [SUBMISSION] The Magnificent Midnight - by Sirrocco - 02-12-2007, 07:12 AM
on the Miranda - by ClassicDrogn - 02-14-2007, 01:25 PM
Re: on the Miranda - by Black Aeronaut - 02-15-2007, 12:25 AM
Re: [SUBMISSION] The Magnificent Midnight - by CattyNebulart - 02-15-2007, 01:48 PM