Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible entry by irregular newbie.
Possible entry by irregular newbie.
I know I've not been even a semi regular around here, but if anyone is interested then I have an early concept, I have a couple issues at this stage:
The most important at this stage involves the fact that that in order to have access to things I need I'd need - assuming I stick to what I'm likely to have access to in the next 18 months or so; base vehicle, mainly - I would need to be a relatively adopter as of (at latest) the end of 2007.
I'm fairly clear on the (at least) initial vehicle - a relativly large (by european standards) camper (perviously owned by my parents).
Any ideas as to what my char might be doing by SOS-con, though?
For that matter - anyone in the interim need a lift?
I don't have any pics of the camper in question on hand at this time, but I do of a similar, later model, and can probably get current pic(s) of the actual camper in unless it gets scrapped without notice in the next three or so months...
Also note that unless someone else has a better idea my character would be a semi-non-entity as of SOS-con - one of the numerous who left Earth following (or immediately preceeding) the worst of the 'wavium legilation - but no-one of significance otherwise. At least yet.
Thoughts?

Messages In This Thread
Possible entry by irregular newbie. - by sam vere - 01-29-2007, 09:33 AM
Re: Possible entry by irregular newbie. - by CattyNebulart - 01-29-2007, 02:12 PM