Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preemptive Strike - Rockhounds, Inc, and Hephaestus
Preemptive Strike - Rockhounds, Inc, and Hephaestus
Just a thought that occured to me. One of the rules is 'play nice', and 'don't break the universe'.
Well, on first blush, it appears that Hephaestus and Rockhounds, Inc. are operating in the same ball park, trying to play the same game, on the same field, at the same time.
This is an incorrect assumption.
As written, Rockhounds, Inc, produces some of the finest in asteroidal living and working habitats, Space Rocks ranging in size from FrigginHuge to Hey, did I calibrate the radar right?
Hephaestus nibbles through the asteroid field, converting smallish asteroids, the size of schools, football stadiums, car dealerships, into processed, pre-waved and unwaved 'stock', and profit.
I'm certain that if Hephaestus runs into a rock big enough and round enough and suitable for Space-Rock-a-forming, Rockhounds is gonna get the call.
That is all.Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979Wire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979

Messages In This Thread
Preemptive Strike - Rockhounds, Inc, and Hephaestus - by Kokuten - 01-16-2007, 04:52 AM
Re: Preemptive Strike - Rockhounds, Inc, and Hephaestus - by Sirrocco - 01-16-2007, 07:40 AM