Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Before I put this into the Ship Registry...
Re: Before I put this into the Ship Registry...
Quote:
It has been mentioned by racers, and by the guy with the drones (can't pull up the specific reference right now) that beyond a certain minimum size speed just does not increase.
Drone guy here. I did mention something like that, though I was being arbitrary when I did it. It could well be a factor of how I made those particular drones. I wasn't really trying to get fully space-drive capable, since they ARE remote-controlled vehicles and are for work within certain distances of my ship. I'm going to say I sacrificed overall speed for much tighter control/maneuvering when putting the Scout drones together. My littlest drones (which you'll see if I ever get the snippet of my Con arrival out of my head and into text) are even more limited, but that's because they barely have enough size for toy versions of grav-drives. Now, the racers might have more ideas on it, but that's my two cents worth from the drone perspective.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Before I put this into the Ship Registry... - by Feinan - 01-09-2007, 08:24 AM
Re: Before I put this into the Ship Registry... - by Sirrocco - 01-09-2007, 08:40 AM
Re: Before I put this into the Ship Registry... - by CattyNebulart - 01-09-2007, 12:49 PM
Re: Before I put this into the Ship Registry... - by Feinan - 01-09-2007, 01:09 PM
Re: Before I put this into the Ship Registry... - by CattyNebulart - 01-10-2007, 02:26 AM
Re: Before I put this into the Ship Registry... - by Sirrocco - 01-10-2007, 05:42 AM
Re: Before I put this into the Ship Registry... - by CattyNebulart - 01-11-2007, 01:00 AM
Re: Before I put this into the Ship Registry... - by Sirrocco - 01-11-2007, 04:24 AM