Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going Interstellar for the Fan on a Budget
Re: Going Interstellar for the Fan on a Budget
Quote:
Oh and this hasn't been discused but I figure I might as well bring it up, any objetions to moving the limit to around 32 AU?
I pegged the original Limit there to have Pluto sometimes inside and sometimes outside. I don't see any major problem changing the exact value (it's an approximation anyway).
I don't like the idea of different ships behaving differently with regard to the Limit (unless there's a good story to it of course), but different stars having different limits makes sense.
The upper speed seems to be about right. Although some ships would have a point-to-point hop ability, so they should have limits that keep them from moving all that far or all that often, keeping them within the restrictions - they can jump one or two light years every day or so, for example.
D for Drakensis

You're only young once, but immaturity is forever.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Going Interstellar for the Fan on a Budget - by CattyNebulart - 01-10-2007, 04:54 AM
Re: Going Interstellar for the Fan on a Budget - by Sirrocco - 01-10-2007, 05:25 AM
Re: Going Interstellar for the Fan on a Budget - by drakensis - 01-10-2007, 02:07 PM