Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Draft] Jupiter Mining Corporation

Quote: robkelk wrote:

You know, you're getting to the point where you might want to set up a Starbug Portal page on the FenWiki.

Back to the entry at hand... You're probably not going to be taking cargo trade away from Hermes Universal Deliveries - by the time JMC is set up,
Fenspace will have grown to the point where HUD can't handle everything without turning into a Genom-sized company, and I get the vibe that they
don't want to do that. Stellvia Corp. would still use HUD for shipping luxury goods from Earth to the L5 point (they have a proven track record there),
but would be happy to contract with JMC to ship produce from Wonderland to Venus, the Island, and Mars, and ... er, "previously-enjoyed
foodstuffs" ... from Earth and the Island to Wonderland. If JMC wants the contract, that is. (It'll be a three-month term contract,
renewable term-to-term at the agreement of both parties.)

There's something to be said for a market big enough for both. Smile JMC isn't around to take cargo trade away from anybody, just provide for the less
glamorous mining trade mostly, just that it's been beneficial to bring stuff back once the mining products and materials have been dropped off.

As for short term renewable subcontracts, JMC isn't too picky about the idea of subcontracting for more work. Wink

And interesting logo there, Mal. Maybe I should email you the Starbug 1 logo I knocked together and let you play with
that.
--

"You know how parents tell you everything's going to fine, but you know they're lying to make you feel better? Everything's going to be fine." - The Doctor

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Black Aeronaut - 03-01-2009, 03:53 PM
[No subject] - by robkelk - 03-01-2009, 07:36 PM
[No subject] - by M Fnord - 03-01-2009, 07:55 PM
[No subject] - by LynnInDenver - 03-01-2009, 10:09 PM
[No subject] - by LynnInDenver - 03-04-2009, 07:20 AM