Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Story][Origin][Season 0] Genesis Deal

META for "Genesis Deal"

This breaks one of the principles seen elsewhere in Fenspace Origin stories - somehow the handwavium is obtained for free. However, I could just see some one really dedicated smuggling some into the UK, and trying to sell it. Just to find that most people don't believe a word he's saying. And, certainly wont pay money for a 'hoax'. Incidentally, Brains would give handwavium away free, to those he suspects might use it in a vaguelly reponsible way. But, he'd certainly be willing to charge money for things he makes using the stuff.

Brains is into obscure stuff, so I've included a link to 'Silene'. I've also included a link to 'Eastercon'. If this is against the protocol for Fenspace stories, please tell me, and I'll drop these and any plans for future obscurity clarifying links!

Incldentally, I know that the Eastercon 2007 was not at Liverpool, but, I'm assuming that even at this early date the Fenspace universe has diverged from our own enough that this change occured (Liverpool was considered for Eastercon 2007). If this is unacceptable, then I'll change the venue to 'Chester'.
For extra fun, I'll let those who attended UK SF cons in the 2000s work-out who the 'Roger' might be who could be found at a table in the Dealers Room. [grin]
--
"It is the business of the future to be dangerous" - Hawkwind

Messages In This Thread
[Story][Origin][Season 0] Genesis Deal - by Ace Dreamer - 06-06-2012, 11:31 PM
[No subject] - by Ace Dreamer - 06-06-2012, 11:43 PM
[No subject] - by Dartz - 06-07-2012, 12:18 AM
[No subject] - by robkelk - 06-07-2012, 12:30 AM
[No subject] - by Ace Dreamer - 06-07-2012, 12:39 AM