Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Story][Season 0] Hollywood Machine

Thanks.

I'm currently assuming that at least one young woman has Mrs O'Hare's agrophobia, in full, on a permanent basis. And, that this happened after they took The Machine away from Arthur. I'd like to think that Arthur would have prevented this from happening...

Mrs O'Hare seems an integral part of The Machine, at least in its 'glamour treatment' mode. Actually, she's the only person who can do the speech training, as well. Why? The waved 'teaching machine' which became part of things might be one reason. But, you might get some way by looking at Mrs O'Hare and asking 'why is someone who's a frustrated actress needed?'. If you're smart you might want to be really careful she never gets biomodded...

I'm pretty sure this gadget will be kept as secret as possible, but, given how it's used at least rumours are going to spread. Stories of them having a reliable beauty biomod process? The implication is that O'Neill Station will have good gym and other fitness facilities, as well as staff 'beauty industry' perks.

I suppose Mrs O'Hare would count as a 'Training Consultant', so it can be claimed that she isn't permanent staff.

Do you think Boskone would try raiding O'Neill Station, with an aim of acquiring The Machine? And, if they did (fail or succeed) then it would all be hushed-up?
--
"It is the business of the future to be dangerous" - Hawkwind

Messages In This Thread
[Story][Season 0] Hollywood Machine - by Ace Dreamer - 07-11-2012, 02:03 AM
[No subject] - by Ace Dreamer - 07-11-2012, 02:05 AM
[No subject] - by robkelk - 07-11-2012, 02:19 PM
[No subject] - by Rakhasa - 07-11-2012, 06:09 PM
[No subject] - by Ace Dreamer - 07-11-2012, 06:14 PM
Weird Stuff & Glamour - by Ace Dreamer - 07-11-2012, 07:26 PM
[No subject] - by Ace Dreamer - 07-11-2012, 08:01 PM
[No subject] - by Dartz - 07-11-2012, 08:01 PM
[No subject] - by Ace Dreamer - 07-11-2012, 08:07 PM