Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Respec advice, stat!
Respec advice, stat!
In preparation for this weekend, I'm going to respec Emerald Blast. I've been wanting to do this for a bit but I'm not a genius when it comes to
this whole enhancement thingy.

So! If I tell y'all what I have (enhancement-wise), and what I want, can you help me with my build? I can figure out my attack set on my own; it's my
heals that I want to shineShineSHINE. I want powerful heals, recycling quickly! I want to rez at the drop of a hat and turn around and do it again! I want
... I want... I WANT IT ALL! Mwuah hah hah.

Ahem. Anyway. So, given that she has the complete Empathy set of powers available, how should they be slotted?

Emmy currently has slotted:

* 2 Numina's Convalescence (5/6 each, no unique)

* 1 Miracle (5/6, no unique)

* 1 Doctored Wounds (5/6, no unique)

* 1 Performance Shifter (4/6, no unique)

* 1 LotG (4/6, no unique)

* A crapload of L50 Heal, End Red, End Mod, Attack Rate, etc. IOs -- toss these into the mix as necessary.

I'd like to keep some slots open for other stuff, so -- unless it's THE ONLY WAY -- please don't suggest builds that six-slot every Empathy power.
Like Rez, for example, or Clear Mind, Adrenalin Boost, Recovery Aura, Regen Aura... those don't cycle fast enough to make a difference, no matter how many
recharge reductions you slot. I can insta-CM (almost) as is, and it's only 2-slotted. My primary concerns are the main heals and buffs -- Healing Aura,
Heal Other, Absorb Pain, Fortitude.

Anyone up to the challenge? I've been fiddling for a couple days with the online planner and... I got nuthin'. [Image: frown.gif]

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

Messages In This Thread
Respec advice, stat! - by Sofaspud - 07-16-2008, 09:58 PM
[No subject] - by Shader - 07-17-2008, 07:32 AM
Respce Advice for Emp Defender - by His Lovely Wife - 07-17-2008, 12:40 PM