Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quicksilver Nano's Build: looking for advice/suggestions

Quote: Terrenceknight wrote:

First thing that comes to mind, Get that Numina's Unique into Health asap!. Its being kinda wasted in Dull pain, if you slot it in health, you'll
always have its effect. Honestly like this Quicksilver has more raw damage resistance to Energy/NE Fire/Cold/Toxic than I do since I don't have resist
elements and my resist energies is 3 slotted mainly for set bonus and the such,...I really need to learn how to use mids..or somehow convince Wiregeek to
Mids my toon for me :p.

I didn't know that. I was testing it in cime to see how it worked and I see your point. When I respec, I'll get that in health isntead of dull pain.
I'm still making some more tweaks to it, to see what goodies I can get into the build. Though now, I do have another question in general about this
build... do you think I need to find a way to fit Weave into it, as well as tough? I'm not sure what I would give up... I actually *use* all the powers I
have now. Or is Weave not so needed for an INV tank as some others?

And another question, does that work the same way for the Impervium Armor +psi res? Say I have one slotted in unstoppable, is it only going to apply when
unstoppable is running? Is every bonus like that, or is it only some ones?

Messages In This Thread
new data block - by Unicorna - 10-08-2008, 02:24 AM
[No subject] - by Terrenceknight - 10-08-2008, 05:36 AM
Suggestions so far. - by Ankhani - 10-08-2008, 06:15 AM
[No subject] - by Unicorna - 10-09-2008, 02:11 AM
[No subject] - by Terrenceknight - 10-09-2008, 03:16 AM
[No subject] - by Wiregeek - 10-09-2008, 09:23 AM