Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharpening claws: Purrfect Scrapper rebuild
Sharpening claws: Purrfect Scrapper rebuild
Scraps is fast approaching 50 -- a week away, tops, at this rate. Since she just got her last power slot, now seems as good a time as any to respec her.
Especially since I know what I'm after. Simply put, I want a kitty who can tank Rommy. *grin*

Okay then! Here's the current setup:

Archetype: Scrapper

Powersets: Claws/Willpower

Level: 50

Primary playstyle: Shred the spawn quickly, from the middle; survive.

Primary powers: all except Shockwave and Confront. Confront is optional as a late-game filler power if nothing else is better; I despise Shockwave (for the
KB) and do NOT want it at all.

Secondary powers: All of them.

Key items:

* Quick Recovery should be six-slotted, as soon as feasible -- I have the Perf. Shifter set for it already.

* Follow Up is going to be six-slotted with Touch of Lady Grey, for that lovely 11% Acc global bonus (and the 2% damage isn't bad either)

* Swipe is five-slotted with Kinetic Combat at the moment; this is malleable, but I want to keep the Knockdown proc at least.

* Strike should keep the Kinetic Combat knockdown proc as well (it is slotted in both)

* RttC is fully slotted with Dampened Spirits; if there's a better set I'm good with it, but otherwise, I'll keep it

* Slash is slotted with Scirocco's Dervish. Want to keep this one, it's nice.

At present, Sammy cranks out about 40% S/L resist *before* triggering Strength of Will; after SoW, she's up to 66% or so; a single Tier 1 orange is enough
to hit the 75% cap. With all toggles active she burns about 0.8 end / sec, and recovers 3.38; there's room for more toggles there.

My plan was to drop the epic pool (Weapon Master), drop Whirlwind (which is useless), and juggle power selections until I could keep all the secondaries, all
the primaries (except Confront and Shockwave), keep her Hasten and Superspeed powers, and fit Combat Jumping, Tough, and Weave into the build -- preferably
early enough to fit some slots in there (so, pre-49).

Anyone want to take a stab at it? I suck at Mids, I've been trying to figure out her build for a while now and am seriously considering just winging it.

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

Messages In This Thread
Sharpening claws: Purrfect Scrapper rebuild - by Sofaspud - 03-01-2009, 11:07 PM
[No subject] - by sweno - 03-02-2009, 03:51 AM
[No subject] - by Unicorna - 03-02-2009, 10:14 AM