Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Douche bags from god!
Douche bags from god!
Douche bags from God! (Irony time occasionally being a spelling douche bag, I misspelled douche bag. Thankfully the douche bags at Microsoft had my back covered. So to speak)
Now before I begin, I feel that I owe douche bags worldwide an apology. They have a difficult job to do; and they serve a useful and practical roll in society as well as other places.
So despite the title and opening statement; I shall no longer refer to the subjects of this message as douche bags. They shall from this point on be referred to as arseholes.
Edward Uyesugi II is an arsehole. This usher at the Cherry Hill Christian Center really wanted to get his Jesus on. No, he didnt break out three nails and ask a passing Roman Centurion to put him up for the night; he decided he would cast out some evil spirits. No. He wasnt merely driving the porcelain bus and yakking up a gutful of tequila and champers. No. He wanted to cast the evil spirits of Autism out of a 14 year old boy.
Uyesugi convinced the parents of the boy to bring him back from a group home for the exorcism. They are also arseholes, but I shall deal with that shortly. Uyesugi then proceeds to unload a large load of heavenly whoop-arse on the autistic child. A prolonged beating. This wasnt a few sprays of holy water and a whole bunch of da power of god compels you. Eddie-baby put the hurt on, knocking the boy down, punching him, choking him, forcing his eyes open and jamming fingers down the boys throat, in the hopes that the Autism demons would surf out on a wave of vomit. As I previously noted. Arsehole.
Hold up. I have just been sent a memo from the Royal Order of the Puckered Starfish. These proponents of the rusty freckle itself have made it clear that Eddie is in no way associated with them, and this August body of sphincters and tea-towel holders are mortified to think that Eddie-baby is somehow counted among their numbers. Their point is well taken.
Edward Uyesugi is a fundamentalist jack-off and is currently awaiting charges of assault and forcible confinement. I do not know at this time if the parents are being charged. Autism is tragic and it is difficult to deal with, but, and this is a large, slap-it-on-the-dance-floor-to-get-your-freak-on but, to willingly subject their child to this is the work of douch arseh fundamentalist jack-offs. These FJOs stood by and watched while Eddie whipped a beating on their son, and when they had concerns about what had happened they contacted the church, not the police. The church, in a fine demonstration of separation, called the police, and quickly disavowed any and all association with Eddie-baby. (They still have an extensive section on miracles on their web-site though; take that whichever way you would like to.)
It truly boggles the mind that in this day and age that these FJOs are still obsessed with base wish-thinking. I am sure they thought their hearts were in the right place, but their brains most certainly were not or rather they were in the right place, but woefully underutilized. Stupid, ignorant and superstitious is a very, very dangerous combination to be around, as the unfortunate boy found out. There is no god (probability approaching zero to such a degree that the figure is indistinguishable from zero) and Autism is not properly treated by fundamentalist jerk-offs beating.
Here endeth the lesson,
The Reverend Shayne Dark

Messages In This Thread
Douche bags from god! - by Rev Dark - 08-01-2007, 05:59 PM
Re: Douche bags from god! - by Kokuten - 08-02-2007, 11:28 AM
Re: Douche bags from god! - by Fidoohki - 08-03-2007, 04:24 PM
Logical constructs - by Rev Dark - 08-03-2007, 05:11 PM
Re: Logical constructs - by Morganite - 08-04-2007, 08:25 AM
Licence - by CattyNebulart - 08-04-2007, 11:54 PM
Re: Logical constructs - by Fidoohki - 08-09-2007, 03:19 PM
Rhetoric - you're soaking in it - by Rev Dark - 08-09-2007, 05:05 PM
Re: Rhetoric - you're soaking in it - by Fidoohki - 08-11-2007, 01:22 AM
Rules for worship - by Rev Dark - 08-11-2007, 02:40 AM
Re: Rules for worship - by Kokuten - 08-11-2007, 06:47 AM
Re: Rules for worship - by Fidoohki - 08-11-2007, 04:59 PM
Re: Rules for worship - by Kokuten - 08-11-2007, 05:31 PM
Re: Rules for worship - by rmthorn - 08-11-2007, 11:19 PM
Re: Rules for worship - by Fidoohki - 08-12-2007, 02:37 AM
Re: Rules for worship - by Kokuten - 08-12-2007, 04:33 AM
Tools - by Rev Dark - 08-12-2007, 01:10 PM
Re: Yeah I got a response.. wha? - by Fidoohki - 08-13-2007, 03:21 PM
What a tool. - by Rev Dark - 08-13-2007, 04:49 PM
Re: What a tool. - by Fidoohki - 08-13-2007, 08:07 PM
Re: What a tool. - by Ayiekie - 08-13-2007, 08:32 PM
Piffle - by Rev Dark - 08-13-2007, 09:56 PM
Re: Can't see the forest through the trees... - by Fidoohki - 08-21-2007, 10:33 PM