Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We've all seen something like this...
Re: We've all seen something like this...
the problem with libertarians is that they have quite a big spectrum. I am more or less a libertarian, but I favor more economic controls than most libertarians I have met. Most libertarians are very strongly on the economic freedom side whereas I am more on the personal freedom side.
I also think that the US needs more economic controls, and of a different kind. Instead of creating perverse incentives (oh no I got a raise, now I can't pay for my home anymore) and working against the market they should be working with the market.
meh libertarian Technocrat (more along the lines of the X-COM party than the real one) probably best defines my beliefs.
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."

Messages In This Thread
We've all seen something like this... - by Valles - 11-09-2006, 08:32 PM
Re: We've all seen something like this... - by Jeap - 11-10-2006, 10:46 AM
Re: We've all seen something like this... - by Jeanne Hedge - 11-10-2006, 08:37 PM
Re: We've all seen something like this... - by Jeanne Hedge - 11-10-2006, 08:43 PM
Re: We've all seen something like this... - by Jeanne Hedge - 11-10-2006, 08:45 PM
Re: We've all seen something like this... - by CattyNebulart - 11-12-2006, 08:06 AM
Re: We've all seen something like this... - by CattyNebulart - 11-12-2006, 06:45 PM