Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Euro-"Justice".
Re: Euro-"Justice" compared to US-"justice&a
Logan, I'm pointing out the story is suspect. That isn't "changing the subject". That's entirely relevent to the subject.
Since we don't have an trustworthy source for any of the details of the story, talking about it as if it's real is pointless. Most cases I hear of like this that sound so outrageous are actually far more reasonable when the real details are known.
Therefore, I'm not going to speculate on what I would do, because I have serious doubts this even happened in any way like the paper said. Even if it did happen like that, the story lacks in many details that would give context to the actions that occured. Knee-jerk reactions to situations without proper context are great for paper circulation, but I try to avoid them.
If you know of some other stories like this from sources that can be trusted, why not post them and then perhaps we'd have a better basis for discussion?

Messages In This Thread
Euro-"Justice". - by ECSNorway - 08-08-2006, 04:20 PM
Re: Euro-"Justice" compared to US-"justice&a - by Ayiekie - 08-08-2006, 06:08 PM
Re: Euro-"Justice" compared to US-"justice&a - by Ayiekie - 08-08-2006, 06:54 PM
Re: Euro-"Justice" compared to US-"justice&a - by Ayiekie - 08-09-2006, 05:39 AM