Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy 4th and Happy three days late Canada Day
4 day weekend
Wow!
I didn't know any of the border cities celebrated together.
I also didn't know that second of July almost became the 4th of July... That doesn't sound right, but I'm sure you know what I'm saying.
Robkelk, Timote and the rest of you blessed Canadian/American border dwellers that get 4 days I'm sure you can sacrafice half your current four days to let those of us far south and far north of the border have an extra day.
By the way I've got good news there has been a nibble on renting a time machine.
This woman with a Japanese accent has offered me the use of her time machine and she says I can even drive my own truck. There is this favor I've got to do Susan, I think she called herself, while I'm time traveling. She said something about picking up this brat of a little girl with a odd hairstyle often called spore and seen with a cat shaped balloon.
I've made a note to myself and when I get back to 1776 I'll be sure to tell the founding fathers to pick July 2 and call it "America day" or "Freedom day" no more of this confusing calling it by the date name thing.
Again have a happy Canada day and 4th may both our nations have at least 230 more.
howard melton

Messages In This Thread
4 day weekend - by hmelton - 07-05-2006, 12:27 AM