Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
British Justice System: IN FUCKING SANE
Phrasement of volital questions
Quote:
So is there anyone that's actually happy with their government?
Thats a rather vague and loaded question. Nationally mostly... I mean I'm not happy on some issues... but I'm not in risk of being shot for publically stating that my state's Senators are embarassing.One was in the dictionary as a state Senator, because of how long he had been there and the other I'd never heard of until he desided to become possessed by Xellos and run for president. He also made several zero sum speaches... every line managed to cancel out the next one or the previous one. Maybe they were actually unspeaches.
At the state level its a debacal. Recently the states highest court granted itself the power to dictate which laws the legislater must pass... or the executive branch would punish them in some unspecified way. They never actually stated if they had a legal basic for this ruling, so I assume its the exective branch, that would do the punishing.
During the early '90's my city had only a handful of minorities all basically just normal people. They spoke English as I know it and crime was low. Then for some bizzarre reason thiings changed. My first sign was that two hispanic guys were talking on the public bus and one was depressed. Apparently someone had desided to import minorities from the center of the state. The next year my high school had literally dozens of minorities students... the kind that speach loudly in semi-ebonics and stood by the front door of the school lobby (in winter) so the could pick fights with people for holding the door open for people with their arms full. This resulted in me coming up with a catch phrase for these kind of situation a few years later: "Stop making me racist. I don't want to be racist." Oh yes... and we now have murders... the minorities killing each other. Still not often, but the frequency has been increasing.
So thats some of my political happiness on different levels... always remember to be specific with political questions or things can spiral out of control.
And 2 languages? We have 2-3 on everything (some manuels have 8-12). We don't even have French speaking people around here.

Messages In This Thread
Re: British Justice System: IN FUCKING SANE - by Fidoohki - 04-13-2006, 12:34 AM
Re: British Justice System: IN FUCKING SANE - by blob - 04-13-2006, 08:06 AM
hm - by Foxboy - 04-18-2006, 04:37 PM
Re: hm - by ECSNorway - 04-18-2006, 07:37 PM
Re: hm - by Valles - 04-18-2006, 08:08 PM
Re: hm - by Necratoid - 04-18-2006, 08:12 PM
Re: hm - by Norgarth - 04-18-2006, 10:37 PM
Re: hm - by katreus - 04-19-2006, 12:22 AM
Phrasement of volital questions - by Necratoid - 04-19-2006, 08:56 AM