Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[IC] The Ysrafel report.
[IC] The Ysrafel report.
23 November 2007, Ziggursky Penitentiary
Well, here I am in prison. I really don't know why I let Evangelia convince me to go for this deep cover assignment, maybe it's that a 36-year-old Eva is much more commanding a presence than the Sixteen-year-old I last saw in Paragon.
Alternate universes really get to me you know? I should be used to it by now, but like Doug said in what I call "Paragon A," every universe is f***ed up in a different way. Is it my fault I thought the Skuld that came through that portal was an Homage and not the real deal? I mean her outfit was SO not what I expected. I mean I'm pretty solidly tied into the Abrahamic faiths' theosphere. How was I supposed to know she had an "in" with the Boss?
So I arrive here in a Paragon City where everyone I knew is twenty years older, but it's still the year I left "A." Everyone is convinced I'm my own daughter. Yeah, it stinks. Fifteen alternate universes and I'm still a 14-year-old bluenette albino. I should never have accepted those Servitor attunements in the last reality... but when both *letters blur so no one can read it* and Lucy show up and *blur* TELLS you to take them....
Lucy's "gifts" are actually helping me convince folks that I'm this bad little ball of malevolent potential. And the Boss gave me the tools to stay "me." He still hasn't told me why I'm on this Tiresian journey in the first place, but it must be important.... There go the air raid sirens. And the explosions. And Arachnos boots, several hundred in size 12 EE.
My next report is from the Etoilles.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

Messages In This Thread
[IC] The Ysrafel report. - by Foxboy - 11-27-2007, 08:49 PM
The Ysrafel report - by Foxboy - 11-27-2007, 09:20 PM
Re: The Ysrafel report - by Ebony - 11-28-2007, 12:04 AM
Re: The Ysrafel report - by Kokuten - 11-28-2007, 06:47 AM
The Ysrafel report - by Foxboy - 11-28-2007, 06:10 PM
Re: The Ysrafel report - by ECSNorway - 11-28-2007, 09:08 PM
Ysrafel Report - by Foxboy - 11-30-2007, 07:18 PM
Ysrafel Report - by Foxboy - 12-15-2007, 05:40 PM